- 2 packages LameLeib Golden Tortilla (Available in Selver stores, from 07.05 available in COOP stores) You can use also LameLeib Wholegrain Tortilla to make the recipe.
- 400g cream cheese
- 300g iris candies
- 400g vanilla curd paste
- 40g butter
- 3 bananas
- For decoration some berries of your choice (we used blueberries and raspberries)
- On low heat and constantly stirring melt together iris candies and butter.
- In a big bowl mix together cream cheese and melted iris cream. Use mixer or whisk. If you use whisk be fast, because iris might harden.
- Slice banana into thin slices.
- Take cake tray and add 1 tortilla on the bottom layer.
- On top of that first add vanilla curd and then sliced bananas. Look at the pictures!
- Then add new layer of tortilla and now layer of iris cream.
- Now new tortilla, layer of vanilla curd and bananas.
- Repeat the same order. Leave one layer of vanilla curd without bananas, then you have in total 3 layers with bananas. This way cake will be more delicious. Look at the pictures!
- Top layer should be with iris cream.
- Decorate with berries.
- Carefully cover cake with food film and put it in the fridge for few hours before serving.