- 1 LameLeib Classic lavash
- 400g cream cheese
- 200g milk chocolate
- Almond slices
- Melt milk chocolate on water bowl.
- Put room temperatured cream cheese into bowl and add half of melted chocolate(100g) also into the bowl.
- Mix cream cheese and chocolate into even cream.
- Take Classic lavash and cut it into half(use scissors).
- Take one half and put half of a cream cheese and chocolate mixture on top of it.
- Spread it evenly on lavash.
- Carefully roll lavash together.
- Put it on a baking paper and cover it with half of a melted chocolate.
- Do the same with other lavash half.
- Take rolls and put them into refrigerator and let them be there at least 1 hour.
- Then cut it into pieces and ENJOY!