- 2 packages LameLeib Golden Lavash (available in Selver and Maxima stores)
- 400g vanilla curd
- 100g vanilla curd paste
- 2 medium or 3 small ripe bananas
- 3 eggs
- 130g sugar
- 1 egg
- 70g sour cream
- 30g sugar
- 40g coconut flakes
- In a big bowl make mixture for filling – mix curd, curd paste, 3 eggs and 130g sugar together.
- With fork crush bananas into smaller pieces and add it to the mixture.
- Add a little bit of cinnamon and mix together. Filling should be thick not too runny.
- In a smaller bowl make mixture for coating – mix 1 egg, sour cream, 30g sugar and coconut flakes.
- Put lavashes on the table, one on top of another, about 7 cm of lavash should cover each other. Look at the pictures!
- Pour filling on lavashes, pour it evenly, leave free space on the edges. It is important to leave free space on top of the lavash edge (about 10 cm), so it is easier to roll lavash together.
- Roll and fold lavash together. Look at the pictures!
- Put curd roll on baking tray with baking paper on it.
- Put coconut flake coating mixture evenly on lavash roll.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 185 degrees about 30 minutes.
- Then take curd roll out of oven and add thin layer of oil on it and bake in the oven for more 5 minutes.
- Enjoy LameLeib curd roll warm or cold!