- LameLeib wholegrain lavash
- 4 middle size bananas
- 150g toffee
- 50g butter
- 200ml whipped cream
- Whip up cream with sugar and put it in the fridge.
- Cut wholegrain lavash into 4 even pieces.
- Melt toffee together with butter in medium heat. (You need to stir toffee all the time till it gets nice and creamy!)
- Add toffee on every piece.
- Add peeled bananas and roll it together. (Loot at the pictures!)
- Heat up the rolls on the pan or grill to get nice and crunchy finish.
- ENJOY with whipped cream!