- LameLeib wholegrain lavash (2 pcs in the package)
- 200g cream cheese
- 1 middle sized red onion
- 2 handfuls of cherry tomatoes
- 200g white cheese
- 50g grated cheese
- Add thin layer of cream cheese on wholegrain lavash.
- Cut lavash into small squares with scissors.
- Slice red onion and cherry tomates and put them on lavash.
- Add white cheese and grated cheese.
- Preheat oven at 185 degrees.
- Put lavash on hot baking tray and bake at 185 degrees about 10 minutes. (You have to put lavash on hot baking tray to get nice crispy finish)
- Add some rucola and ENJOY!